Posted June 13th,2022 by Cura Hospitals
What exactly is a psychiatric disorder?
Psychological illnesses, often known as mental disorders, are mental imbalances that lead to persistent specific behaviors that can significantly interfere with your day-to-day function and existence.
What are the most common mental illnesses?
- Panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and phobias are examples of anxiety disorders.
- Mood disorders include depression, bipolar disease, and other mood disorders.
- Eating problems are common.
- Personality flaws.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic illnesses
Here are the most typical causes of psychiatric problems?
- Your ancestors family history
- Your experiences growing up, like stress or a traumatic experience, particularly if they occurred as a child.
- Chemical imbalances in the brain are examples of biological variables.
- TBI stands for traumatic brain damage.
- While pregnant, a mother’s exposure to viruses or hazardous substances.
Is it possible to treat psychological disorders?
There is no cure for mental disease. While certain illnesses are considered permanent – even with therapy – many others may be properly treated and conquered.
What is the importance of treating psychological disorders?
Living with a mental disorder is always difficult, but receiving good treatment will make it much more bearable, enabling you to appreciate everything life has to offer without your condition interfering. Seeking therapy can lead to additional advantages in addition to improved mental health.
- First and first, treating and managing your mental illness will assist to enhance your quality of life. allowing you to appreciate everything life has to offer without being restricted by your condition
- Seeking therapy can lead to additional advantages in addition to improved mental health. Good mental health can improve physical health by enhancing sleeping patterns, the immune system, and reducing pain levels. Having your mental health handled may also increase your productivity by helping you to focus on everyday activities and providing you with the drive to finish tasks on time.
- Improving your mental health might help you live longer.
- Seeking therapy for mental health issues is essential, regardless of the type of treatment you choose. From medicine to counseling to one of our clinical studies, there is a solution for everyone, and we urge you to discover one so you may live a happier, healthier life.
What % of the Indian population suffers from mental health issues?
The WHO also believes that around 7.5% of Indians suffer from some form of mental problem and predicts that almost 20% of India would suffer from mental disorders by the end of this year. According to the statistics, 56 million Indians suffer from depression, while another 38 million suffer from anxiety disorders.
What happens if mental health is not treated?
- Mental illness, if left untreated, can lead to more severe health issues. The following are some of the dangers of neglecting a mental problem.
- Untreated anxiety can lead to phobias, and ignoring trauma can result in post-traumatic depressive illness. Getting therapy as soon as possible typically results in better outcomes.
- Suicide: Untreated mental illness confused your thinking and led you to feel there’s no way back. It is believed that 90 percent of suicides can be related to an untreated mental condition.
Get Help Today
The large majority of people suffering from mental illness will never want to visit a hospital for care and end up. However, if you must go, the cura hospital may be the ideal location for psychological treatment and to relax, feel comfortable, and receive the assistance you require.
Cura hospital staff are well prepared to assist you and your family during what may be a difficult moment. Here at cura you may get the best psychology doctor in Bangalore
You are not alone if you are suffering from a mental disease. Please call us as soon as possible to start the first step toward healing.
“Make one step with cura to defeating your mental issue”
CURA, Multispeciality Hospital Bangalore has an excellent world class set up to treat patients suffering from minor to severe ailments. Our doctors, nurses and support staffs are very much caring and sincere about their jobs. In our Out-patient Department and Emergency the attending doctors and nurses treat the patients with empathy. With their immediate intervention, and superior experiences they have saved the lives of hundreds and thousands of accident victims and of those who require instant medical interventions.
Leave a Reply