Careers at CURA
Cura hospital is one of the most forthcoming and promising healthcare organizations in Bangalore, working on making a name in India and Abroad. It has in it diagnostic centres, dispensaries, and other medical facilities. Within our team building endeavour, we are continuously striving to hire talented and highly service oriented individuals to enable us is revisiting our vision, mission and goals with more zeal and fervour.
Medical Facilities – OPD and in-patient service
Along with providing OPD or Out-Patient Service and in-Patient Service, we have diagnostic centres and clinical centres, medical BPO, and all allied medical services. Our Operation Theatres are one of the best, equipped with latest and best of machines and equipments to provide excellent operative services to our patients.
Departments of Medicine at Cura
There are a number of doctors, nurses and clinical staff, plus management people to seamlessly conduct the operations of serving the patients. Several departments like the Pathology, Labs, Cardiac, Respiratory, Nephrology, Neurology, Urology, and others are working 24X7 to make the lives of patients better.
Come Join our Medical Fraternity
We are looking to hire talented medical professionals, like doctors, nurses, clinical staffs, the paramedics and also the management professionals. Because of the extensive and personal care we provide, we have been receiving a huge influx of sick and ailing who come visit us for treatment and counselling. As our unit is expanding rapidly, it is necessary that we hire more hands to help us serve better.
Cura is Service Oriented - Pro-bono
This is exclusively for those who are in the medical fraternity and wish to do selfless service to the people. We wish to mention at the outset that our approach towards our service is more of pro-bono, where we turn our profession into service.
If you belong to the service sector or medical fraternity and have the zeal to serve humanity, above all- Cura is your kind of work space. We inspire our workers with lateral thinking that helps them to progress better and with greater humility in life.
Introduction to Cura’s Medical Team
Our medical and paramedical fraternity already shares a very high reputation globally. We are looking to hire some really highly talented and service oriented individuals in and across all our departments. If you truly believe in bringing a change into the lives of people ad make it better for people, we are the place you should think about joining.
Essential Requirements for Joining the Administrative Facility
As part of the non-medical fraternity, we at Cura are looking to hire people from the management portfolio who can create a better ambiance and edifice for the patients and medical functionary to work better. Apart from understanding the hospitality industry, as management section of our edifice, we want you to fulfil the following criteria:
• You must have at least completed your 10+2 qualification.
• Extremely compassionate and calm composure if you have not been professionally trained under some good professional management institute of repute from India and/or Abroad.
• If you are someone with the necessary skills and attitude to understand the nitty-gritties and the difference between any other sector and the healthcare sector, we will help you grow professionally.
• To apply for internship with us in our management section, you need to have undertaken or undergoing the Hospitality Management course to be able to apply.
• In case you are not from the hospitality management section, then we will request you to undertake either a short term course, or undergo a 6 months training from a medical centre and then apply with us.
• Understanding the requirements from beginning to the end is must to be able to serve with passion and sincerity.
• We care for those who serve humanity
In this present situation of COVID, it is required that one is careful about the moves one takes. To be a part of Cura team, all you need is to have the right attitude to serve- rest is taken care of:
In case you find an interest is serving humanity with humility, service area oriented organization is where you should strive to be, then Cura is the place for you to be.